Hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinnys

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for all of the information ya'll provide. I got my new beardie a couple of days ago and have been googling all kinds of things and I figured out this is the site I was directed to most often. So thanks for all of the help so far.

I got my beardie from petco (only option where I live). He is about 6 inches long, but seems to be doing great so far. I know I'm not doing everything perfect (it seems like everything I do I later read I should have done it differently :| ). Nearest pet store is an hour away, so it's getting a little frustrating. But, I think I'm on the right track (hopefully).

I am a high school science teacher (unfortunately reptiles aren't my specialty), and Newton (named for the scientist of course :D ) is going to be our class pet. I teach older kids and will keep his cage behind my desk, so no worries about being bothered too much by kids. I will be bringing him home with me on the weekends. My kids here at home already love him.

Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" so you won't have to wonder who the newbie is asking all the questions. Looking forward to being a part of the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom