Hey: Please Help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'm new to here,

Ive got a male bearded dragon his colour is a snow and citrus male, I got him off a breeder at 11 months old, He is now a year old and some signs is worrying me, Hes hiding a lot and not feeding much now, He didnt have much to eat yesterday, He know his routine eveyday, He wakes up at 8 am and goes to bed at 10 pm, And he know when his dinner is at 12 or 3pm depends on if hes hungry, I always leave grens leafy stuff and water all day, Hes been goin black underneath his chin and a little bit on his belly.

Untitled6.jpg

Can any 1 help me :

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Ok :wink: Post your temps, food, light type, and enclosure type. Let us know if your little one has been cleared for parasites. Post in the health section. Good luck.

AlexHannard

Original Poster
its in a 3ft vivarium with repti carpet, I feed it with mario worms and green stuff,

Its got a basking light (40watt) its the strip uv light.

Temp
100 hot end cold 75 and down.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
You need to post in the health section. He may have a parasite, he may not be getting the right UVB, he may be slightly impacted. What type of 'green stuff'? is he getting calcium? What brand of UVB light? What is his name? Or is it, 'It?'

AlexHannard

Original Poster
repti-glo 10.0 uv light20 watt
green stuff spinage,cucumber little bits,peashoots,

I DONT FEED IT LETTUCE OR ANYTHING CITRUS.

Hes been pooing fine.
he gets calcium every few days,

hes called spike.

AlexHannard

Original Poster
what u think, His behavour is bit strange and I heard it could be mating season or brumation(Hiding). he is a year old now.

he hasnt yet much today, he had 1 mario worm.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
AlexHannard":3d6cdzea said:
what u think, His behavour is bit strange and I heard it could be mating season or brumation(Hiding). he is a year old now.

he hasnt yet much today, he had 1 mario worm.
the Reptiglo bulb can cause decreased appitite and hiding

AlexHannard

Original Poster
hes been eating loads before and the rep-glo bulb been in m8,Can u give me specs of the bulb u said to get and site please

RainMaiden

Is it just me or does he look bloated in the picture? Maybe it's just the angle or he is overweight. When you touch his stomach is it really firm or soft? It just doesn't look right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom