Hey guys new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people! I'm Phil I case ya couldn't put that together already haha. Im a new proud aren't of a beardie and im happy to show a few pics, lemme know what you guys think! Oh by the way I am an amatuer and I don't know what gender my little beardie is yet.
86340-4779458074.jpg
86340-927255745.jpg
86340-9205654291.jpg
86340-661237203.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Got yourself a great looking beardie what kind of setup do you have for him could you post some pics? Thanks a lot and welcome.

Philthebeardedfan

Original Poster
I've got an exoterra terrarium for my 30th birthday haha, that was about a year ago and ive been wanting a beardie for a while. My lil dragon seems to enjoy running around the '3D' background especially when it wants to grab crickets. Seems to do some Parkour stuff sometimes haha!
86340-2763419394.jpg

Philthebeardedfan

Original Poster
Thats awesome I like your setup! Looks like a happy beardie. I'm gonna see if I can figure out whether I have a girl or boy and then I can name em!

LadyZeusDad

Welcome Phil, I too am new here, I've found the advice and people on this board is awesome. Very cute your new addition is. I still can't believe my Lady Zeus was ever that tiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom