Hey guys new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

slifer892

Hi I am new here, I am considering getting a bearded dragon. I currently have a green iguana and would like to get another reptile. Can you guys point me to any good books or links to sites that will give me some good info. Thanks guys!

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
You're on a great site for current information. Try reading the care sheets on this site, as well as doing some exploring of the different sections. Hopefully you'll get more than enough info.

CKMaynard

Good luck with your decision making! As I am sure you will quickly learn on this board, Beardies make awesome pets in everyway!! : )

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie > Iguana's I know I had an Iguana, and now I have a beardie and let me tell you its a TON less work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom