Hey guys, been having a problem w/ my mail server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know that I've been having MAJOR problems w/ my mail server since we had to switch hosting on 12/15. It isn't forwarding ANY of my mail to my e-mail address. As of right now I've JUST been able to access my mail via the Cpanel on my site and I'm going through it and answering all of your e-mails. Please be patient as I'm backed up pretty heavily and this may take me a while. I promise I'll get to any e-mails you may have sent me and answer all your questions to the best of my ability. Just bear w/ me as I work though this mess.

Thanks for understanding.

-Ian
http://www.theroachranch.com

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I SHOULD have this problem worked out this week. Crossing my fingers. IF you have tried to e-mail me and not gotten a response please check your spam folder. I've been working off of [email protected] Just keeping everyone informed because I just got yelled at by someone telling me that they sent me an e-mail a week ago and that I suck because they didn't hear back from me... Then we found the e-mail I sent them 6 1/2 days ago in their junk/spam folder. I told them no apology necessary because I DO suck for not having my damn mail server working properly or this wouldn't have happened in the first place! LOL!!!!

-Ian

doopie

Okay I would like to get the following shipped. Do I need to sign for them or will they just leave on the doorstep? I cna give you my address at work that will go over well :) or my home address

large starter kit ( I assume it comes with more chow, water crystals and crates.)
100 count of Large Dubia for building the colony going forward
I also need ~200 feeders for now. My dragon is a baby so I assume the extra small - small nymphs since it is a 3 month old dragon and only 7" long.

You can send me a paypal invoice to doopie at earthling dot net

You have my phone in an email I sent you as well.

Time for a new hosting company :)

Thanks,

Raymond

Triage

Hatchling Member
I just got yelled at by someone telling me that they sent me an e-mail a week ago and that I suck
:laughhard:

Ian, you SUCK! LOL

Seriously though folks, Ian is cool people. I hope we can all appreciate the long answers he gives us to our questions. Most people don't go into as much detail as he does. This guy is a walking Roach Encyclopedia. AND, I have had only 1 of his roaches die on me. The rest are breeding like rabbits. I wish I had some extra females, I'd send em up to ya brother.

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alright you's two you can stop making fun of captain caveman now cuz I just fixed my mail server w/ my big caveman club.... Just figured I'd update everyone because this is a momentous occasion for a computer illiterate numbnuts such as myself! My mom's gonna be so proud! :blob5: :blob8:

-Ian

goldstar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom