Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbigailRBD

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be on this forum, sharing and connecting with you all! :) I've been a reptile enthusiast for over 7 years and kept many different species. Bearded dragons are some of the coolest species I've had the pleasure to keep! Pictured is my 1.0 dragon Aristotle when he was tiny!

My passion is to bring QUALITY information to this hobby and help spread that..be it sharing with a someone new to reptiles, creating innovative products and care guides, or figuring out how to get big name pet stores to stop carrying Calcium Sand! I also see the reptile community as being filled with absolutely amazing people that I can't wait to connect with and learn more about :) Thank you for having me on board, I look forward to getting to know you all!

1378874_556241944494457_1966348145980341477_n.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi, welcome :wave: to the forum. It's great to have you here. Aren't bearded dragons awesome?!?

Aristotle is adorable. How old is he now?

AbigailRBD

Original Poster
He's about 7-8 months now. I don't have any updated pictures of him currently but I'll grab some for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom