Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
Hey all. My boyfriend and I just each got a baby bearded dragon. His from a pet store and he named it Spike. We do not know the age of his. My dragon we got from a young girl that has 2 adults and breeds them. He is 3-4 weeks old and is so tiny. I named him Gizmo

crazymum

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you. we are hoping that once they are a little bit bigger they will get along and hopefully one will be a male and one a female so we can breed them

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D
We look forward to seeing pic's of Spike and Gizmo. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

crazymum

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
crazymum":19325 said:
Hey all. My boyfriend and I just each got a baby bearded dragon. His from a pet store and he named it Spike. We do not know the age of his. My dragon we got from a young girl that has 2 adults and breeds them. He is 3-4 weeks old and is so tiny. I named him Gizmo
Today we went back to the pet store for some more sand for Gizmo's tank and I asked the guy how old the BD's are and he said they are around 3-4 months. so now we know Spikes age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom