He's chasing my other pets! Now with video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brieana

Hatchling Member
It's finally warming up around here, so my house is warm enough to let my Beardie roam around during the day. I've noticed, within the last couple days that he's started chasing my cats around. He isn't puffing or black bearding, but when he sees them, he'll run full speed at them and try to taste them. It usually scares them and they run off.
Aside from the running full speed part, he doesn't seem to be acting aggressively. And it's only happened with my black cat and brown tabby. My white cat and the two light colored dogs have not been targeted. And it's kind of sporadic. He has only done it 4 times , despite being around all my cats and dogs all day.
Has anyone experienced this? It's really funny!

aegillesp

Hatchling Member
I wish mine did that to my cats... It's usually the other way around and I usually have to end up chasing Simon because he ran from my black cat...

Mine does the same to my girlfriend's black/white cat. Charges full speed just to try to taste the cat.

It's certainly weird, and her cat (at least) is terrified of the little lizard.

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Lol, poor cats! It sounds like quite a sight!
If you could catch a video, I think it would be neat to see him in action!

Brieana

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
BlueMorpho":1ic2m690 said:
Lol, poor cats! It sounds like quite a sight!
If you could catch a video, I think it would be neat to see him in action!

I'm definitely going to have my camera handy this weekend, it's just hard to be ready at the right moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom