Heres the poopers! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
awww. sorry to hear but at least you have done the best you can for them...

the 2 that have died are they the underdeveloped ones??

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Lance,

I am sorry to hear about your two littlest ones....I was really hoping that they would pull through for you. I know they were very special to you. :cry:
I am happy to know that the other ones are all doing very well & eating!
Is mama still tearing up her tank? I hope that she lays soon so she can calm YOU down! :lol: Is she eating right now or has she stopped eating at this point?

Tracie

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
crazymum":8629c said:
awww. sorry to hear but at least you have done the best you can for them...

the 2 that have died are they the underdeveloped ones??

Yes they were the underdeveloped ones..

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Drache613":7186d said:
Hello Lance,

I am sorry to hear about your two littlest ones....I was really hoping that they would pull through for you. I know they were very special to you. :cry:
I am happy to know that the other ones are all doing very well & eating!
Is mama still tearing up her tank? I hope that she lays soon so she can calm YOU down! :lol: Is she eating right now or has she stopped eating at this point?

Tracie

Yes she is still tearing it up!! She just wants worms at this point.. I just wish she would stop torchering me already!!!
:angry5:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Just another update!! So this is how the little guys limbs are turning out! I just cant seem to get them straight! Liquid calcium, vitamins, dusting everything,and shots but he does has one heck of an appetite!! I feel so bad for him cause he chases crickets around the tank and cant seem to get them, he just falls flat on his face!! So im still pulling the back legs off of pinheads!!! Not an easy task... :banghead: I just hope he gets better...

IMG_0283.jpg

crazymum

Hatchling Member
awww hes so adorable tho... are you going to keep him or sell him???? cause i know if i lived closer to you i would so take him

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Probably keep him a few weeks yet just to make sure he is getting the proper care and to hope he gets better!! But if I find a good home for him I will give him up for adoption without money!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Ok everybody, just another update!!! SHE FINALLY LAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!! She layed 27 eggs and only 20 where good!! This was her 8th clutch!! Now I hope this was her cycling down and out!!!!!! :shock:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Lance,

I am happy that she finally laid her eggs! Maybe that will be her last clutch for the year. :shock:
She deserves some treats for all of that laying, too. I hope she is resting today, bless her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom