Heres the poopers! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
hey i have been reading and just wondering how the lil ones are doing today????? any news on the lil babes????

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well the lil ones got a shot today and the other one is gonna need amputation :cry: !!!! Soooo I set up surgery!!! As far as the healthy babies they are getting bigger already!!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Also forgot to update, SHE IS DIGGING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!! IT IS NOW THE 8th CLUTCH!!!!!Now this is getting out of hand!!!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Lance,

I cannot believe she is going to lay more eggs! :shock: Give lots of extra calcium & food of course. Good grief. I hope that she stops soon, she has to be really tired now.
How is your little one doing, has he made any improvements?

Tracie

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
No he tries to go after some crickets but only gimps!! He got 1 so I started to pull the legs off on a few of them now!! Did anyone ever try to do that to a pin head? Yeah not an easy task!!! :twisted:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Lance,

How is the little one doing, getting any food eaten I hope?
How is the mama doing, resting I hope! Did she finish laying, right? :shock:

Tracie

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hello Tracie,

Well I put a healthy salad in their cage in the morning and keep it moist throughout the day and by 5 pm all most all of it is gone! They eat maby 5 crickets between 4 of them!!! :? And for mama, wellllllll she is just tearing up her lay cage!!! She is being so stubborn!!! She has her log from one end to to the other end of the cage!! And its a 50 gallon breeder!! :lol: The sand is all piled on one side!! She does not like a lay bin so I came up with a lay cage.. I just wish she would deposit them already!!! She makes me SOOOOOOOOO stressed out!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

spyder79

Extreme Poster
I am so sorry you lost one of them.

Has she laid her 8th clutch yet?
I just cant believe she has laid 7 fertile clutches. That is rediculous.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everybody!!! Brian, no she is still digging!!! Yea I cant believe it neither. Well I guess I defy all odds then!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom