HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my beardie outside for a little while, and he was just sitting there eating grass (we don't use ANY form of pesticides and never have), and a wasp flew by. I could see him starting at him, but the wasp flew away and he went back to eating his grass. Well a few minutes later the wasp flew right in front of him and he attacked.... I'm not sure if he got it or not (he tends to be slow while catching his food) but if he did should I be worried?! Should I take him to a vet? The only herp vet near here is about an hour and a half away, and I don't drive, I just don't know what to do! Please help!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi.
We have had several members have this happen, and so far, in every instance I can think of, they have all been ok. So of course you want to keep things like that away from your brearide, hopefully he should be ok after his little treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom