Help with sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlyUpLate

Sorry for the promiscuous title.
I saw recently the flash light method, or the 'notice the bump' method of sexing your dragon, though, it just so happens my little friend absolutely hates having their tail lifted to do so. Now, they're only 8.3 inches (Exactly) so I'm sure a little skittish still but I'm wondering if it is at all possible to determine the sex quite yet? If so, mind giving me a hand? Managed to get a couple pictures but not in the same position as I've noticed people tend to get, because again, strong hate for tail-touching.
http://imgur.com/XcL2ahh,LlQ6Jc1,JnDAxBX#0

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it's impossible to tell in that position....you must do the tail lift. :) If you get a couple good pics with the tail arched up [ one from straight on, one at a very slight angle ] I can probably tell you.

EarlyUpLate

Original Poster
Okay so she actually was pretty chill with tail touching so long as I let her hang out under her light on the windowsill. It's apparently her favorite spot now. And I say her because this pictures I took kind of lead me to assume that Keegan, is indeed, a she. Any verification?

http://imgur.com/yfU4NOP,E38dNGc

If I get the "Oh yeah absolutely a chick" then her name is now Elektra, which is more fitting in my opinion because it also means pretty much the same thing as Keegan along with the fact that Elektra sounds like Electric which makes me think of lightning, WHICH makes me think of the lightning bolt like stripes she has going down her back.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ah, good pic, and she seems only mildly annoyed or surprised with the invasion of her privacy. :) It's always best to snap a couple, but from that pic it looks like Elektra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom