Help! We lost our bearded dragon inside of our house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkz

Hey,
We lost our adult bearded dragon named Smaug inside of our house and we can’t find him. We looked everywhere from underneath stuff to inside of cabinets. We have no idea where he can be. This is day 2 of the search. We are really getting worried that we may never be able to find him. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Mystic loves cold dark places. Maybe climbing inside of drapes, laundry basket, got to get down low with a flash light. Mystic was lost for 2 days, I accidentally found him in the basement. Christmas time lost him again in a few minutes, found him in the Christmas tree, lol.
83443-72113728.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Prime spots :
Under / behind lounge.
inside the lounge if it's accessible.
behind / under the fridge
nooks and crannies in bathroom
nooks and crannies in laundry
inside cupboards / pantry (they are able to open under bench kitchen cupboards
behind open door (the gap between wall and door)
in beds (under pillows, doonas , blankets)
inside storage boxes
inbetween folds of curtains (if they reach the ground)
on a window cill
in the garage if it's attached to the house and someone left the interior door open when he was out , check under the car and in the engine bay.

Keep looking.

Check in the garden incase he's followed someone through an open door.

SDragons

Juvie Member
- Basement
- Under bookcases - these sometimes look solid down to the floor in th front but are actually hollow underneath from the back (our hide there once)
- anywhere dark

Can you put out a heat lamp out and a plate of their favourite food. And maybe their favourite bugs in a clear container. You might hear them hitting the container with their nose trying to get into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom