HELP! Wanna download pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

annlizardlover97

Hatchling Member
First off, let me say I am NOT a computer whiz by any means so I need simple, clear instructions! My computer is out of commission due to a nasty virus that "nuked" my entire computer. That means I'm stuck with my iPhone 3G in using the web at all. I've got lots of pics of all my dragons I'd like to add but I don't know how to do this using my phone. Do I use "photobucket?" I've never even heard of this and have no clue how to use it. This is probably an ignorant question but please bear with me! :banghead: do I as a registered member have a Profile of some sort, or is there a type of photo album where I load my pics? Using this iPhone for everything I do on the computer is very limiting, as I can't see the whole screen at the time and just to read something I hafta keep moving the screen back & forth, so there may be things I'm not seeing from having to view the site in such a limited manner. So sorry for my computer ignorance but it's not my forte, and I'd really love to get some pics of my dragons on here. One of my females just laid eggs this afternoon and I'd like to post pics of them, not to mention the new babies when they eventually hatch! Thanks for a great site with so much knowledgeable info, and for ur help in assisting me! :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I know that people have trouble with photos from the iPhones, Androids & other smart phones.
Since it is an iPhone, you can try uploading your pictures to your photo album on iTunes first. Then, download them to the
www.photobucket.com

You can then try to download to here by way of the copy/paste URL/image onto the page.
Let us know how that goes.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom