HELP !!!! sick beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerandme

ok so yesterday we got 2 new beardies from my sister, they were both very quiet, dehydrated and very sleepy, they are both females at 10-12 months measure 13inches....
they were only fed on mealworms for the past week and housed together in a 2ft viv, we have seperated, bathed, fed, sprayed, cuddled........
1 has really improved heaps but 1 is seeming very sick.......
her poo was just mealworms undigested.......she has eat 4 crickets within 24 hours, no veg. the temp is 87 but she feels cold to the touch, i have her in a warm towel now and we are going to bath her again, the other beardie is doing great now but onion just seems to be going downhill, we will go to the vets tomorrow but is there anything anyone can suggest untill then, thanks

tiffanycannon

Hatchling Member
You said her temps are 87? Is that her basking temp? What type of basking bulb and uvb bulb are you using? How far away is light from basking spot? Sorry all the questions sometimes it makes a huge difference on lighting. They need hotter temps then that. Also have that went into brumation this winter?? Could be that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom