HELP SICK BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jreed

Original Poster
ok jay isnt eating real well agian its like one step forward two back he had some greens and three crickets he took a big oh pooh early today then one more that was kinda runny giving him a bath now but he is still droopy he runs like crazy when out of tank but just sits when in it not sure what else to do for him wish the lights would hurry up

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
runny poo could be a bacteria. I would suggest a fecal test. I just had my baby in the vet Friday for his/her first check up. Glad I was able to bring a fecal sample because vet said he/she is loaded with coccidia.

jreed

Original Poster
fecal taken in today vet said it looked good but he is my cats vet cant find a rept vet that will see him that isnt two hours away he is still just lazy and not eating well at all we had alittle sun today so all three sat in window for a while they seemed to like watching outside and puffing up at the guy next door lol lights should be here tomorow hopin things will turn around at that point one thing i want to make sure i got this right the reptisun 10 should be about 10 inchs from basking rock on inside of screen?

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
reptisun 10 about 6-8 inches away from the top of your poopers head.

when you get the new light you'll see a great improvement im sure.

jreed

Original Poster
finally got my lights hoping this will turn little jay around thanks to all for the help and i will keep you posted as to how he is doing

jreed

Original Poster
jay has made a big turn since the new lights everyone seems to be eating and pooping well thats for everyones help with my little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom