Help sexing my Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya all, Like to say hello to everyone as im new here & also new to looking after bearded dragons.

When i brought my dragon(Buddy) a couple months ago i got told he was 5months old and they was 90% sure he is a male.
Now ive been looking into a few guides online and pictures etc but ive never sexed a dragon before so not sure, Hopefully you pro's can help me out on this one. Ive never seen him head bang or bop his head but ive seen lots of arm waving!!
When looking under the tail see one bump and not an indent like males should have?
Ive snaped a couple shots so you can see what im talking about.

Thanks in advance guys & girls :)

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

unrealtour

Original Poster
Thanks for your awnsers, anyone else is welcome to have ago at guessing,

Is it just a matter of time untill it becomes clearer or should i try get some more photos for you guys??

Thanks for your help so far.

Burra

Hatchling Member
The first pic is the view needed to determine sex, and it appears to be a female. You could post a clearer photo of that same position, but it really looks to be a girl! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom