Help plz. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmikeyx1026

Hatchling Member
My girl has been pregnant for about 3 weeks now and started digging. So I put her in her laybox and she has yet to lay her eggs. It has been 6 days in there now and she just looks into the beyond since her last hole caved in on her what should i do? I've tried soaking her and i do start the hole for her.

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
Have you kept her in the lay box for 6 days straight? You should not keep her in there that long. Also, the substrate in the lay bin should be damp enough that it does not cave in on her. Maybe she is not ready and you need to put her back in her cage until she starts digging again. The longest I ever leave my girls in their lay bins is about 6 hours unless they are actively laying eggs.

xmikeyx1026

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have her In her tank she will not dig in lay box so I made a little one and put it in her tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom