Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnboy

hi my beaded dragon, shes about 6 weeks old we've had her for 2 weeks, the temp for baskin is good and so is cool side, we have proper UV 10% light in there, she eats very well and poops regularly too, not runny, today she seems extremely disorientated as if she dont no where she is, as in u put her down she may roll or lean to her left and become off balance alot she also look quite pale in comparison to her past 2 weeks, shes eaten dusted cickets and wax worms, she has also never been dropped, some one help please

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Do you know what the temperatures are in the tank, & what type of thermometer do you use to take the temperatures with? A stick on type, a digital probe or a temp gun?
Do you know what the humidity is in the tank?

Tracie

Johnboy

Original Poster
hi its a tube light reptisun and the temps r 100 basking and 85 cool side, she seems alot better today and is constantly rubbing her nose on the log so im guessing it a bit of shedding trouble shes interested in her food too, i work in a garage so i use my temperature laser gun you just point and read which is accurate and also use a teperature strip too on each side, thanks for ur replys so far

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
John, those strips can be off by as much as 20*F+/-. Just rely on that temp gun.
Try offering her a bath for shedding, also if she gets one 3-4 times a week she will be really well hydrated, and sheds shred off easily. If you offer on a daily basis, that will be the place she poos, making for easy cleanup !
Got a photo of this little darlin ? ;)
Janie.

Johnboy

Original Poster
photo%20(2).jpg

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
john, try getting an account at photobucket .com upload from your pc to there, then using the 4th url link below the picture, post here . :D
janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom