Help Ollie!!!!!! DO OR DIE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!
So I have a Bearded Dragon named Ollie that is 4 months and I have had him for 3 months. Just today he stopped eating. He is not currently shedding and he did poop today.All his temps are fine he usually eats fine (greens,crickets etc). He has anything and everything he needs. I cannot afford to take him to the vet. He is usually very calm alert,happy, and healthy! He has NO signs of stress. When I pick him up he wiggles like a nut and when i put my hand in his cage he tired to runaway(that is not usual for Ollie)! He is still alert but acting sluggish! WHAT SHOULD I DO

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I wouldn't worry too much if he just has gone 1 day without eating.. They do this, It's normal. Mine did this at the same age.. just give him a day or so... What are you feeding for feeders?

GialovesOllie

Original Poster
1) The cooler side of his tank is usually around 80-85 degrees.The side of the tank is usually 85-100 degrees.

2) I have a Zoo Med Basking Spot Lamp & a UV Ray Lamp, but since it is almost summer time I take him out to absorb some of the real UV Rays because he is only 4 months.

3() I offer him crickets kale,collard greens every day. Once Danilion Greens come in season I will get them.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Hi! You must be from Y!A. Glad to see you signed up for this forum.

How is Ollie doing today?

GialovesOllie

Original Poster
Ollie is actually doing a lot better! I ordered Phoniex Worms for him and he LOVES them! I get the crickets out and he is looking at me like really mom, I want some WORMS! aha he is doing fine thanks for your concern! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom