Help me keep my dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

clbauman7

Hatchling Member
blondie098":23ce4 said:
I had to make that split decision on what to say to her -- it wasn't worth explaining to her that he was not a serpent! ... so I "reminded her" that my precious baby was one of His creations, basically to stop her in her tracks... it amazes me how many people are just afraid of the unknown.

Should have asked her if she wanted to hold him rofl

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
From the horrified look on this woman's face seeing Crash, she might have spontaneously combusted!

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
I have been running into this problem right and left. We are looking for a bigger place now that rent has dropped so low. We have a nice 3br house but could get a 4br for less...EVERYONE we have called that is "Pet Friendly" has gave a huge NO to my Bearded Dragons! I mean come on people it's not like there going to eat the kid next door :roll: It's so sad that people turn there nose up at reptiles. I think it's discrimanation...We need a reptile Jonny Cochran! :protest:

beardie1434

Juvie Member
Since the state won't let you do anything about the landlord/lease what about the person who came into your home unanounced? If it was the manager you should be able to do something about that. Or take them to one of those TV court shows. I'm sure they don't want to go through public humiliation nationally.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Hmmm I wondered about that yesterday... can't that be unlawful entry or something? Especially with all the waves that person made for you?

luvthatdragonx2

Original Poster
Again, thanks for all your support. I am afraid that with this economy, there are going to be more and more unwanted pets of all kinds. The no-kill shelter where I live is already on overload because of this. It is one reason why I would like a place where I can take in abandoned or unwanted beardies.

The person who came into my apartment unfortunately has Alzheimers and she tends to walk in on anyone whether or not their door is open or closed.

Does anyone know what happened to Bennett Greenberg? I purchased Matilda from him. He no longer has a web site. I sent an E-mail to his address, but have heard nothing back. I would very much like to get in touch with him. Thanks again, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom