HELP! lethargic, shaky, listless, and blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh no I'm so sorry. I was really hoping for a turnaround. Lizards are masters at hiding sickness (in the wild if they show sickness they'll get eaten/attacked quickly). I doubt the strawberries caused any problems. There was likely something else going on for a while that she just didn't show until now. I'm so sorry you lost your friend. =(

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I cant believe she's actually gone :( it happened so fast, I didn't even get a chance to take her to the vet :( Now I'm afraid I did something wrong. I want to get another beardie eventually, but I'm afraid to have the same thing happen :(

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I am so sorry for your loss. I doubt there would have been anything the vet could have done, dear. Like you say, it was just too fast. Sending big hugs your way.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, I am so sorry that Lilly is gone. :cry: That is so devastating to lose her so quickly.
She was very loved & will always be with you.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom