Help!! I need a name

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
yea McLuvin sleeps in the most god awful ways see....

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Lyles

Original Poster
That is to funny, baby beardie and McLovin must be kindred spirits, haha. She was still asleep when I came to check on her this morning trying to attack me thru the glass. Gave her some crickets and greens and she seems pretty happy for the moment. She has actually started using all the toys in her cage, her little rock cave, the tree and her little log tunnel.

Lyles

Original Poster
She has a name, well at least for now. Malygos or "Maly" for short. Pronouncing it like the name Molly.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
When i got my dragon was told she was a boy so called her rex, shes now rexie! your baby dragon is beautiful! ember is good suggestion or what about amber? good luck choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom