Not open for further replies.

m00n1e

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
perfect! I almost got the white ones! Thanks so much everyone for all the help

m00n1e

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey all I know we had kinda wrapped up here but this morning rigs has been acting funny, I will include pics but for one he almost never goes inside his tiki he prefers to bask on it and I know he wasn't sleeping there all night (at like 4 when i went to pee he was sleeping in his usual spot sorry tmi) and on top of that he had really dark stress marks in there.
IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

Kinda hard to see him in the tiki there but he is there, the sleeping there is no issue I am just still stressed about the stress marks way dark this morning, also he has been opening his mouth not for long periods of time just a second. what is that?!
He has not moved towards his fresh greens either (his favorite)

m00n1e

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I just got it a pet-co and he LOVES it haha I don't know what I will do when he is too big for it (its his basking spot) its his favortie. But I don't know what it is made out of.

twinmommy

I'm wondering about your basking spot temp. The range 90-109 is too large. What is the temp of the surface right where he basks? You should use the probe and leave it there for 45 min to get an accurate reading. Or use a temp gun. The dial wall thermometers are very unaccurate.

m00n1e

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have both the temp gun and probe and they are usually one or two degrees off from each other and when I switched from the 50 to 60 watt it went from being a lil low at 93 ish to 104-109 steady which I think is better no? But I broke that bulb this morning and need to go pick up another one. What do you mean too large of a range? Sometimes I check the temp and it is 90 and sometimes it is 109 and anywhere in between its almost never the same temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom