hello,

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayStation3

Hatchling Member
hey every one, i'm jason, i hail from houston texas (yuk - lol) and im new to the forums here, but not new to beardies...i have been a proud owner of beardies for some time, almost 6 years now...My first beadie i got as an adult, and i was supposed to buy two of them, unfortunalty - right before we exchanged money for lizard - the male of the pair died :( ...so the seller gave me the female and the tank set up for free...she wasn't sure why it had died and she wasn't trying to rip me off. so any way i took the lizard home and built my own cage outta two tall bookshelves,(ill post some pictures soon) and she (Aphraditie) has been a wonderful part of my family since. She is has a great personality and believe it or not, she is one heck of a heavy sleeper...one time i woke her up cause i thought she had died, and when i tried to move her leg to see if she was alive - she opened her mouth (buldging chin and all) and tried to bite me, that was when i first got her.needless to say - Since then i have learned my lesson and i dont bother her when she is sleeping :) .

Now i have become the owner of a very tiny baby beardie and i would like to make sure she (or he) gets the proper care and this is what has brought me to the forums...i will be posting up my first problem actullay in the health section, not sure what it is yet, but i will be needing some help on this issue...thanks for reading and i hope to talk to all of you soon...

Jason

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi and welcome to the site. You have definitely come to the right place to find help for your new baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom