Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hey everyone~
I've been browsing this site for a few days now and really enjoy all of the info and experiences.
I am a new Beardie Mom and am loving my little guy Fez...We have 2 Red tail boas, 3 corn snakes, 3 leopard geckos and 4 chihuahuas so he is a fun addition to the family. I'll get pics soon.

gini

Sub-Adult Member
Hi and Welcome!!!! :D Can't wait to see the pics... We are like vultures here. Congrats on the new member of your family. Sounds like my family... my husband thinks he lives in a zoo. :wink:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
gini":56de9 said:
Hi and Welcome!!!! :D Can't wait to see the pics... We are like vultures here. Congrats on the new member of your family. Sounds like my family... my husband thinks he lives in a zoo. :wink:

Mine too! I would love to find someone to make a cool sign for our front porch that says "Ruelas Family Petting Zoo, admission $1.00" I'm married with a 13 year old son and 9 year old son and I'm the one addicted to my critters. I'm a Mary Kay Consultant and definately a "girlie girl" so I'm quite the contradiction! Nice to know I'm not alone! HA

gini

Sub-Adult Member
ajkry2":746af said:
I'm married with a 13 year old son and 9 year old son and I'm the one addicted to my critters. I'm a Mary Kay Consultant and definately a "girlie girl" so I'm quite the contradiction! Nice to know I'm not alone! HA

How funny! I'm a married, Partylite consultant, 16 yr son, and 4 yr old Gymbo princess. The girls in our house are 'girlie girls' too and we are both the ones that seems to take care of this zoo. You are definitely not alone!!! :wink: We have 2 Golden Retrievers, 2 cats, 312 gallons of saltwater tanks, 2 birds, and our little bd, Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom