Hello updated pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He's doing so well, good for you guys. I would think you'd let him eat his greens first, then as much protein as he can handle. 15 min twice a day is a good thing to think about, as he has a lot of catching up to do. That is just so amazing, it doesn't surprise me that he's eating so much, he must have been starving before. Keep up the good work & keep us all updated. :D :D :D
Deb

shoopmommy

Original Poster
sweetiepie9":285amsvw said:
He's doing so well, good for you guys. I would think you'd let him eat his greens first, then as much protein as he can handle. 15 min twice a day is a good thing to think about, as he has a lot of catching up to do. That is just so amazing, it doesn't surprise me that he's eating so much, he must have been starving before. Keep up the good work & keep us all updated. :D :D :D
Deb
Well, I weighed him today and he is up to 175 grams!! He actually eats all his greens now:)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He's doing better than my crew, I have to hand feed to get them to eat greens & squash. They won't eat anything else :roll: I'm so glad he's doing so well, bet it's because he can feel the love. I just love it when a beardie is rescued & does so well :D :D :D
Deb

And it was great that he got a good vet visit & that he's really healthy. Must make you feel great to have heard that :D

shoopmommy

Original Poster
Aww, Thank you! It really does make me feel great:) No one, I know IRL understands how much it means to me to be able to not only have such a special animal but be able to take care of him, I see him the way I see my doggies, I take care of them love them take them to the vet, snuggle with them, feed them daily...why is a beardie any different? So, Thank you very much!! I truly appreciate the comments<3

sweetiepie9":22qjcb7e said:
He's doing better than my crew, I have to hand feed to get them to eat greens & squash. They won't eat anything else :roll: I'm so glad he's doing so well, bet it's because he can feel the love. I just love it when a beardie is rescued & does so well :D :D :D
Deb

And it was great that he got a good vet visit & that he's really healthy. Must make you feel great to have heard that :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, beardies have always been called "scaley puppies" and for good reason. The only thing they don't do is bark! :lol:

shoopmommy

Original Poster
I had to put up updated pics I just can't believe it my self!
April 2nd 139 grams
575263_10150678262441857_663886856_9670315_1290083_n.jpg

April 20th, 180 grams
527441_10150678269691857_663886856_9670344_806559169_n.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What am amazing difference, you wouldn't know he was the same beardie. :love5: And what wonderful colours he has, :D they're really popping out. Has he grown in length at all? You have done an amazing job, I can tell he just loves you all & is a very comfy, happy beardie. I'm so glad you decided to take him in! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Deb

shoopmommy

Original Poster
sweetiepie9":3tgjb4lz said:
What am amazing difference, you wouldn't know he was the same beardie. :love5: And what wonderful colours he has, :D they're really popping out. Has he grown in length at all? You have done an amazing job, I can tell he just loves you all & is a very comfy, happy beardie. I'm so glad you decided to take him in! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Deb

I just measured him, he is 13 1/2" he was a little shy of 12" when I got him 18 days ago!!! OMG, wow! I am just really shocked/amazed that he was so pitiful, I remember thinking when I got him that his stomach grossed me out because it was like a skeleton you could only feel his bones:(

shoopmommy

Original Poster
Zeusmybeardie":3d4939kb said:
Omg the owner befor really missed out on a really nice beardie like he has awesome coloring

I asked him why hew was re-homing, he said and I quote "I am just not a bearded dragon person, there is another reptile I like better" :banghead: "Really"!! are you freaking kidding me, you going to starve and half way kill that one too! Vet said he had never, seen such a skinny dragon, his poop was like water nothing to it, like he hadn't eaten anything solid:(

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
He's come such along way in such a short amount of time. Your doing an excellent job with him, he is gorgeous! Keep up the good work. It really makes you sick what other people will do to innocent animals.
He's so lucky you got him out of that horrible life.
Amy

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree 100% & I feel sorry for the creep who likes a different reptile better. No reason to take such bad care of your beardie! He's so lucky to have you, I'm so amazed at the difference good food & loving care has made with him. WAY TO GO :love5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Deb

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Wow, I just read that, that is so horrible, glad you saved him...I've had mine for about 8 years now
and I would never ever say that I am and always forever a bearded dragon person.
They are awesome pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom