Hello updated pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
CONGRATULATIONS, he looks so much better than the day you got him. So glad he's eating so much & that's a big weight gain. He was just waiting to be with you guys to start relaxing & getting good food & love :D :D
Please keep us all updated!
Deb

And thanks for the nice words about my two most colourful beardies.

shoopmommy

Original Poster
I am in love with him:) My husband said he can't believe that a little beardie could take his wife away, hehe. It doesn't help that I hand feed him and I wrap and hold him like a baby at night before we go to bed:)

shoopmommy

Original Poster
Hi everyone I am so excited to let everyone that we went to our vet visit today and Tsu'tey is now 167 grams!! He is completely healthy other than being small do to poor nutrition and living but vet gave him a clean bill of health and he expects him to grow quickly now that he is being taken care of:) Although I do have a question for some of you? How much does your beardie eat?? Vet said my guy should eat as much as he can in 5-10 mins after that he's fine. Only thing is he has gone through 200 worms in 12 days unless the packages were under labeled! Is this normal? He is eating his greens too, so I am happy about that and he has been pooing solid for 3 days now unlike the first few days he was here where he had runny watery stool...so all in all great things, i was just curious how much eating habits vary from dragon to dragon:)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
yes, your vet told you correctly. Except some say between 10 and 15 minutes let them eat all they want, this is usually for babies/juvies and for adults like yours that have been underfed as babies.

When we first got Redrock and Sandstone, they were about 4 months old (the petstore we got them from said that age based on how long they were there) they would eat anywhere between 20 and 60 crickets every day. I realize now that I should have offered the crickets two times a day, instead of the one time I did then. I hadn't found this place until Redrock was about 10 months old.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great news, you've done an amazing job with him. Now that he is gaining wt, is well hydrated and his poops have straightened out, you can increase his protein intake so that he can hopefully catch up to the size he should be.

You must be very happy. :p

shoopmommy

Original Poster
Yes I am so happy he is doing well:) He is being a stinker right now, He wants to run around the house and I am afraid I will loose him, so I won't let him go too far on his own and he is giving me the stink eye, right now...LOL

shoopmommy

Original Poster
Tsu'tey just got his viv re-decorated:)
n27.jpg

getting a belly:)
n15.jpg

shoopmommy

Original Poster
Zeusmybeardie":1sx1rrle said:
Wow very good improvement with the tank and wait is it a boy or girl forgot and what's tha name

Thanks! I thought it was too crowded before:) So I got some new pieces for it:) I was told he was a "girl" but he is def. a boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom