Hello! New to site but a long fan & caretaker of a beardie t

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Jennifer and I am a proud owner of three beardies (Georgie (M), Pudge (F) and Puffy (F). I also have a rainforest terrarium that contains 5 Anoles, White's Dumpy treefrogs named Dumpster (F), Peabody (M) and Oscar (M) a red eyed tree frog (Emerald) as well as an American Bullfrog (Trouble)and two American Toads (Mahogany and Chester). Its a very big set up but I bring it to school during the school year (I teach science). I also had two red eared sliders but Zoey died on Christmas day so now I just have Chloe. My beardies occasionally come to visit on a special day but they reside at home! I also have four Rabbits & Two Guinea Pigs! Mactavish (M) Marsh (M) Shirley (F) Lindsay Lou (F) and pigs (Nutmeg (F) Chestnut (F). We also have two cats Blackberry (F) and Henry (M). Also have a fish tank with three angel fish, four fat goldfish and an algae eater...........Needless to say I am fond of animals and am active in local rescues! As a science teacher I have acquired many animals that students & their parents have lost interest in. Heartbreaking with regard to the conditions they arrive in but it is a joy to be able to give them a second shot at a good life! :) Happy New Year!

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Hello, Welcome, and Happy New Year!!!

Sounds like you got the pet thing bad :lol:

... like we can talk, lol.

We look forward to pictures :D

Jeff

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Wow, you've got your hands full! Just wanted to drop in and say welcome. We have a thread going for teachers in the general discussion under "lesson plan ideas/ resources". I'm an elementary ed major and plan to bring my beardie in at least some times. And yes, we love pictures here!

GeorgiePudgePuffy

Original Poster
:D Hey folks........... Thanks for all welcomes! I have a pretty poor camera these days (My son has not been gentle with it) However as soon as I can get some decent pics that actually make my dragons look like dragons and not white blurs I will be sure to post! I beg you for patience with me :lol: Pics are not my strong suit (One of the reasons I feel in love with Lauren's!) But I will get it together! :D

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Hello and welcome! Your zoo sounds very much like mine. We have 1 cat, 4 guinea pigs, 2 bearded dragons, 4 hermit crabs and a 9 foot red tailed boa, 2 dogs and a colony of roaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom