Hello! My zoo with PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJC

Hi everyone!

I am herp lover! I take in abused and neglected reptiles and amphibians, nurse them back to health and then find them good homes. Currently I am working with a Veiled Chameleon and a Budgett's Frog.

Aside from my mini rescue projects I have a very large collection of my own animals. First off is Larry the Bearded Dragon who came to me as an adult in a 10gallon tank. He had a kinked tail and was very thin...he gave me the reptile bug and now I have a whole zoo! Let me introduce the gang...

julia-albums-other-pets-picture3675-larry.jpg

Larry
julia-albums-other-pets-picture3676-ginger.jpg

Ginger
julia-albums-other-pets-picture3678-norman-10weeks.jpg

Norman
julia-albums-other-pets-picture1785-zeus.jpg

Zeus
julia-albums-my-frogs-picture3681-acting-like-tree-frogs.jpg

Whites Tree Frogs
julia-albums-other-pets-picture3145-william.jpg

William
julia-albums-other-pets-picture3144-edward.jpg

Edward

AndyT

Juvie Member
What an awesome group you have there! I hope to someday have a zoo such as yours lol. Its so great that you take in and help all those animals. Beautiful colors on larry and ginger. I love ferrets, and whites treefrogs are the only frog I like, and I love basilisks! Is zeus a basilisk? Honestly, you have a wonderful zoo there and I hope to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom