Hello From PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo9803

Hi I'm new here, well not really new I have been lurking as a guest for some time...lol :) Doing all of my research before Hubby and I decided to let my son get his first dragon that he has been bugging for a long time. We just got our new baby yesterday his name is Gizmo hes about 6-7 wks old and just too cute :D I never would have thought that I would like him so much but he has grown on me..lol He is the very first reptile that we have ever owned. We currently are owned by 2 dogs and 2 cats and now him. Just incase anyone wants to know this is his cross American Leatherback X Cawley/RedHypoRed/OrangeGG. It doesn't mean anything to me as I am complete new to this. Our habitat is pretty basic for now so I'll just post pics of him and then when I upgrade the habitat I'll post pics of that as well. Anyway without further ado here he is:

PC180917.jpg

PC180923.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BDorg! :D
And....
:blob8: Congratulations on the New Baby! :blob8:
Thanks for sharing the pic's you baby Gizmo is beautiful. :love10:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

LunaFierce

Hatchling Member
What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to see what she looks like after her 1st shed. You better post some pics!!!

Where in PA are you from?

mehett

My daughter and I have an adorable young dragon. We love to feed and hold it !!! We still have not named it yet but we will put on pictures at some point. Where in Pa are you from? We are in the Harrisburg area. If you are close to the area, in January there is a reptile show at the Carlisle fairgrounds fyi! Your dragon has wonderful color. Best of luck, and enjoy!

msmaui

Juvie Member
What a gorgeous little baby! I know it will have you wrapped around its little fingers in no time at all. They have a real knack for that. :wink:

LunaFierce

Hatchling Member
I lived outside of Pittsburgh for 19 years, in a town called Apollo. They have a good show out in Cheswick at the Harmar House. I think the next show is on January 11th and they are usually monthly. I haven't been to a show there since '06, but it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom