Hello from Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I have been a member of the forum for about a month, however I have read many of the posts and articles long before I got my lil' guy. My husband purchased our little dragon in January as an early birthday gift to me. I have wanted to own a dragon since I first saw a Nat Geo show on them in the wild, when I was 7yrs old. Almost 30 years later I finally have him. Our dragon is named Smaug, our 5 children our huge LoTR fans and Hobbit fans, thus the name Smaug.

Smaug lives in a 4'x2' Critter Condo but prefers to be held in his baby blanket by me. He will be 7 months old on the 20th of this month and I was lucky enough to get him from a breeder that not only had pictures of his Mom and Dad but also him hatching with his siblings.

I am so grateful for this forum, because just like being a new parent to human babies, you think you know what to do until they actually get here, then you have all kinds of questions!

Here are a few pictures of our baby, he has grown a lot since January!
January 19th (First night in new home) He took to us very fast and didn't got through a whole lot of relocation stress. He was comfortable with me handling him within the first few hours of picking him up. Matter a fact looked stressed when I wasn't holding him.
1010791_800449773313923_1484727591_n.jpg

Curious at what exactly Daddy was looking at!
1896822_813554518670115_251147465_n.jpg

My favorite photo of Smaug, he has such great colors!
1012086_814445245247709_1221810496_n.jpg

EeveeChan

What pretty colors.

The name you gave him was excellent and made me smile. He will be a great Smaug. Hopefully not as grumpy and obsessed with gold, though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom