Hello from Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

grix

Hello everyone,

I have 2 pair bearded dragons...one male is normal, one female is yellow- sometimes white (when she is in a good mood).Second male very bright red/ orange and the other female is orange/red (more orange then red).

I hope that you can tell me what morf are the one pair....pictures below :D

Thanks everyone :wink:

Female

15z2snb.jpg

zodq1w.jpg

2w4e25w.jpg

Male- this is not his true color because I put him in new enclosure and he is not pleased about it... lol

4sb685.jpg

fnz6ur.jpg

mmsf36.jpg

This picture is taken when he was at his former owner and this are his true colors :wink:

9ifp7c.jpg

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
Nix pix!

(I have relatives that live in Croatia, well Zagreb, if that's part of Croatia)

grix

Original Poster
kimmie":3t2ka2wu said:
Nix pix!

(I have relatives that live in Croatia, well Zagreb, if that's part of Croatia)

Tnx, I live in capital of Croatia, Zagreb

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
I visited there back when it was all under Jugoslavia. I was stationed in Sicily and my parents flew over and we drove to visit with my Dad's Mother and his sister. That was back in 1983 though. Sorry to hijack the thread! :oops:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I don't know what "morph" they are. Here in the US, the breeders name the morphs so there are many different morphs with maybe the same color.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I don't know what "morph" they are. Here in the US, the breeders name the morphs so there are many different morphs with maybe the same color.

grix

Original Poster

The orange/red female layed 19 eggs 3 days ago :D
She's only 10 months old, the breeding was not planed, former owner kept them together in enclosure and they mated :( .I know the female is to young...she is good now, there was no problem with laying eggs.
So I will see 60 days from now how the things will be...

Sorry for my bad english :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom