Hello every 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i have 2 Bd arriving later today, i will post some pictures up soon. Ive been doing my research but im sure there will be a lot of other questions that i will need answers to at some point. Im just glad there is such a site as this for owners of these animals and i would just like to say thanks to those who set it up

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D
Gratz on the new arrivals that are on their way. :blob8: :blob8:
I look forward to seeing some pic's once they are settled in. Hint...hint! :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:blob8: Congratulations! :blob8:
Check out jscott's(Jason's) post in this thread it best explains it with pictures in his example;
[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=89839 f=1 ]

Hallo and welcome

go create an accout on photobucket.com upload your pics there and you will see each pic will have an IMG url copy and paste the whole thing and it will show . . . .

Barnstormer

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, here are sid and Nancy
Photo-0087.jpg

Photo-0084.jpg

Barnstormer

Original Poster
Im not entirley sure how old they are i have been told that Sid is about 9 months and Nancy is about 6 months.

Barnstormer

Original Poster
i got them through a friend of a friend i think it may be a good thing they have come to live with me as they had a nasty wood bark substrate in with them, i say had as the first thing i did was get rid of it, im going to get some play sand tomorrow

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Barnstormer":cc477 said:
i got them through a friend of a friend i think it may be a good thing they have come to live with me as they had a nasty wood bark substrate in with them, i say had as the first thing i did was get rid of it, im going to get some play sand tomorrow
Tile works good as you just wipe it down never have to replace it. An unlike sand it won't smell or harbor any bacteria from the residue of their feces. Doesn't look bad either.

Again Gratz! :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom