Hello and thank you from Rajah and I

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
IMG_3569.jpeg

Rajah is doing a weird summertime brumation, I think somehow the big move confused him because it’s colder and been raining a lot, not sure but definitely brumating. I dragged the unwilling out today for a bath. Still semi chonky despite not eating in weeks I don’t think he’s lost a single millimeter of roundness, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 77

nicoleraine

Beardie name(s)
Potomyr, Master of the Beard (aka Boo Boo, Bubbah, Baby, Pokey Potato, Adventure Dragon, Dude)
Thank you for sharing. I've really enjoyed reading about Rajah. What an impressive presence!

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the pumpkin king! Rajah got unceremoniously “bathroomed” today in his tub and had his tank cleaned for Christmas! (Hence the side eye) He’s got a special treat for later involving big hornworms!

Attachments

• IMG_5329.jpeg
    IMG_5329.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 38

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
It’s always a whole process to get Rajah to drink water (not for lack of trying on his part) but today it was really a brain cell not detected moment as I tried various dishes of various shapes and sizes and finger wiggling and his tongue was always slightly out of reach of the water until finally we made contact lol and he had a nice long drink. All of this was rather unwelcome attention as Rajah has been brumating for a while now and I dragged him out to make sure he stays hydrated.

Attachments

• IMG_5946.jpeg
    IMG_5946.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 25

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom