helllllo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissaha

I used this site sooo much when I first got my 2 little guys, and never made an account till now. So hi everyone :) My names Melissa, and my 2 little guys are Zak (7 months) and Weezy (5 months) :)

This is Zak :)
s16xl0.jpg

jsecrl.jpg

Annnd this is Weezy :)
v6udsm.jpg

29mm9sl.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Cute dragons! did you name them after the cartoon characters? Or from our famous 2 headed beardies, Zak-n-Wheezie? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79821 Here is the first page of their 200 + page thread of their 3 + years of life. They turned 3 last June 14th and due to Barbara's love a care of them and the other 8 she owns has kept them alive and in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom