Heart beat

Mollysn28

Hey guys. My baby beardie is about 2 months old now. Got him at about 3 weeks. He has a great set up. 4×2×2 tank, repti sun uvb tube, basking spot of 105-110 at highest temp...good eater. Good pooper. Even eats greens. My question is that we recently moved him out of my son's room into the living room. I think he notices the change and is a little sketched out again. He seems to be a little nervous at times. Gets all those squiggly little lines all over his body. We take him out of the tank like once or twice a day just for a few minutes. And I basically hand feed him everything so we can bond. Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when I take him out I feel his heart vibrating through my hand. Is he most likely just nervous and reacts the same way humans do when nervous?? It worries me a little because I don't remember that happening with my first beardie. Any help/advice appreciated.

Love- Mollie, and Warlock the dragon.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes he's going thru relocation stress- please leave him in the tank pet him hand feed him he's very young- you might want to partition the tank to about half or even 1/3- I would however stop hand feeding him all the time- otherwise he won't eat on his own when you want him to-- he needs to start eating out of his bowl-
Hey guys. My baby beardie is about 2 months old now. Got him at about 3 weeks. He has a great set up. 4×2×2 tank, repti sun uvb tube, basking spot of 105-110 at highest temp...good eater. Good pooper. Even eats greens. My question is that we recently moved him out of my son's room into the living room. I think he notices the change and is a little sketched out again. He seems to be a little nervous at times. Gets all those squiggly little lines all over his body. We take him out of the tank like once or twice a day just for a few minutes. And I basically hand feed him everything so we can bond. Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when I take him out I feel his heart vibrating through my hand. Is he most likely just nervous and reacts the same way humans do when nervous?? It worries me a little because I don't remember that happening with my first beardie. Any help/advice appreciated.

Love- Mollie, and Warlock the dragon.

Mollysn28

Original Poster
Yes he's going thru relocation stress- please leave him in the tank pet him hand feed him he's very young- you might want to partition the tank to about half or even 1/3- I would however stop hand feeding him all the time- otherwise he won't eat on his own when you want him to-- he needs to start eating out of his bowl-
Ok. Thank u so much.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom