hearing has been set for April 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
tehehehe sounds like they messed with the wrong group :twisted: :twisted: ((evil laugh)) :twisted: :twisted:

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I know right...I'm going to spend prob tomorrow and Monday and try and find out all the emails to make a email list, that should make it a little easyer :D

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member

FANTASTIC NEWS FROM USARK!!! KEEP "EM COMING!!!! The deadline is April 21st!!!

URGENT Reminder HR669

I am Happy to report that the REPTILE NATION has awoken!!! Hundreds of letters began to pour into Tom Wolfe's office yesterday. Keep it up we need thousands more. The sleeping Giant is awake and Leading the charge in OPPOSING HR669! But we need to keep the Giant awake and get him to deliver the death blow to HR669.

If you have written your letters to the Committee on Insular Affairs, Oceans & Wildlife opposing HR669... Thank you!!!-- now go get your friends and colleagues to do the same!

If you have NOT written your letters.... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!! We are running out of time. All letters need to be to Tom Wolfe's office by Tuesday April 21st. That means your final opportunity will be to OVERNIGHT a package to him NO LATER THAN MONDAY! Get it DONE!!!

ALL LETTERS MUST BE TO TOM WOLFE'S OFFICE BY TUESDAY APRIL 21st!!!!!

REMEMBER the 3 most effective way to influence the Subcommittee and Congress as a whole:

1. Personal appearances in Congressional offices.
2. Real Letters delivered in mass.
3. Phone Calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom