Healthy Weight? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Hello! I've not been on in age. -_- But I've not really had much reason to. Dragon's been brumating and all that fun stuff, but they're finally out. And Riza's never been more of a spoiled brat.(My sister, her owner, spoils this dragon rotten. I've never seen a needier/brattier dragon.... Well, I've only got two.)
I've not introduced Scout back to any live food(mainly because I HATE superworms and I need to get more because I've :oops: negelcted :oops: them....)
And two, I'm trying to get him onto eating salads. at 22 months old, this boy should be eating salads. ;)
Just wanted to see if y'all thought they were a healthy weight.
Riza is just a little over 13" with a little less than half her tail missing and weighed in today at 395.4 grams I believe it was about and Scout, fully tailed, is 17" long and weighs 435 grams!

Sound like good weights for eating barely anything in the past four months or so?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Weights and lengths can be funny measurements to try and judge by just seeing numbers. I would suggest pictures. :wink:

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Looks like I should get the camera out and snap a few of Riza and Scout then, eh?

^^ Perhaps I can do a photo shoot of them later.....

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Sounds good. If I were to judge by just numbers I would say they sound healthy in weight. :wink:
But, I still would prefer pictures.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Maybe I'll do that after I finish up my math homework. ><

A lot of people tell me Scout's the biggest beardie they've seen in a long time and he's been commented on being a little chubby, but I guess y'all on here can decide if he looks fat or not. ;)

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Gee, now that I see pics of Scout on the computer, he does look really big/fat. XD
First off, we took Riza to the vet not too long ago, and the vet noted how she was very healthy, but could use some more muscles in her legs. ;) She's been running around a lot, so that should start helping her build up muscle-mass. I actually found a bunch of pictures from the other day when we went outside too. ^^ A couple of these are from just about half an hour ago.
Let's start with Riza:
rizaoutside2.png

riza2-1.png

rizaoutside3.png

scoutandriza.png

On to Scout!(Scout's on top in that pic)
scoutoutisde.png

scout2.png

mrchubs.png

Scout-2.png

See? Look at that fatty. XD

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I would say they both look healthy and not "fat" by any means. I would grade fat as stomach dragging on the floor when the dragon walks or runs. :wink:
Nice looking dragons.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks! ^^ I love them both to death! My pretty healthy babies. ^^

Thanks for takin the time to look at my dragons!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
fluffpuffgerbil":26syo8cs said:
Thanks! ^^ I love them both to death! My pretty healthy babies. ^^

Thanks for takin the time to look at my dragons!

Of course, anytime. We all love pictures. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom