he wont eat :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorboy1392

Hatchling Member
i usually feed Tater in a seperate cage so i dont have to chase crickets around his cage at night to get them out, but for the last week or so i was feeding him inside his cage and he would take the crickets out of my hand. but i want to get him feeding in a seperate cage again. so i tried it last night, and this morning but he wouldnt eat. so this morning right after i put him back in his regular cage i tried giving him a cricket and he ate it. so what can i do to get him feeding in the seperate cage again??

gatorboy1392

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well if im gonna hand feed him ill just do it in his regular cage. why bother putting him in another cage if im gonna be doing the same thing anyway. lol.

VogueStar

you could hand feed him in the feeding cage for a lil bit and try to coax him to eat in the feeding tank, maybe offer him a cricket and when he goes for it drop it in the cage so he has to catch it... IDK> Thats what I did with mine, and they both know now that when the rubber maid comes out they get feed! it is very nice having a feeding tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom