he sleeps on me?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

agordon89

I got my little guys about a year ago...and recently he refuses to sleep unless he is on me or my hand is near him....I've had to keep him in a cricket keeper with my hand in the door on the top or he wont sleep....I work thirds and only sleep 4 hours a day....he needs more then that....I try to hold him as much as possible so he can sleep more but ...I still don't think he's getting enough...any idea what I can do?

jjh1

Juvie Member
I would put a tshirt or something that has your scent on in his viv and why is he sleeping in a cricket keeper. He should be sleeping in his viv.
Also you could wrap him up in the tshirt at night as beardies need to sleep at least 8 hours so that they grow and then 12 hours+ of light and uvb.
Hope that will help thats what I did with mine I will hold him wrapped in a baby blanket then when he is sleeping I will put him back in his viv with the blanket then my scent ison it and he feels safe and comfy
Joanne

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Sorry for the silly question... Are the viv lights turned off at night? What about the lights in the room he's in? It could be that the ambient light is keeping him up. Try putting a dark towel over his viv at bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom