Hatching Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Hey Guys, the eggs have finally hatched, unfortunately, there was one feisty little guy, the nipped the tale of another one :-( How young are we suppose to separate them or do we need to separate them from birth?

Will housing them in individual plastic bins be alright for the first month?

Thanks!

Here are some photos:

610eff94.jpg

To:
e2c7b966.jpg

5fd92486.jpg

c5dd31bf.jpg

6a116f11.jpg

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have done just so just to make sure, but will observe, whatabout the parents? I see the mom get very excited when she see's the little ones, can they play? Or will she eat them?

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
muzikfreakah":2owgq6ao said:
I have done just so just to make sure, but will observe, whatabout the parents? I see the mom get very excited when she see's the little ones, can they play? Or will she eat them?

Oh goodness no, she will gobble them down in a moment! You can let them look at each other, but dont let them be together.

Heres whats going on in her mind : )

"OOo Movement... Bite sized movement... Food.. I think Ill go get myself something to eat"

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Oh and I demand.. Yes demand... PHOTOS OF YOUR BABIES!!!!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

We all love photos~

Edit: Ops just saw you had some

Make sure they are getting the proper heat and lighting in those tubs though, I know it will be hard to but I know you can do it! : )

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok thanks, all they can do is look at each other then :)

The nice thing about being in the Philippines :) Every morning they all get about an hour of direct early morning sunshine :) I am currently constructing a basking tank as well, will post it once it is done :) Will also take more photos tonight :)

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
are you supplying each baby with a basking light AND UVB? UTH's should not be used dragons sense heat from above not below......

just curious because i see neither in your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom