Hasn't shed in 3 months ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
MJ is almost 6 months old now and she hasn't shed in a very long time... approximately 3 months... going on 4 in January. She still gets her baths a few times a week... what could be holding her back from shedding ? Should I be worried :( ??? Could relocation stress cause this ?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Well, it makes sense...if she's not eating much she's probably not growing much...I would think that relocation stress should be ruled out after this long. Has she had a fecal done??

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
no.. no fecal. I'm really super tight on MOOLAH right now especially after the move, plus Christmas. sometimes I think I'm sooo stupid for chosing November as a move date.. Right before the holidays !! GOOD JOB FOR ME ! lol. She's still not eating as much but her poop schedule is starting to go back to normal. She's not pooping itty bitty poos anymore.. well it's still somewhat tiny compare to what she used to poop before the move... but now she's pooping every other day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom