Has anyone seen....ledge with suction cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
About a week ago, I saw a commercial on TV for a set of 3 ledges that have suction cups for you to stick to your windows for you cats to get sunshine.

I thought it woudl be GREAT for my beardies....but forgot to get the phone number or website to order them. :( :( :(

Has anyone else seen this? I have been searching on the computer and can't find then anywhere... They are sold as a product for cats.

If anyone can find them, i would be SOOOO happy!! :mrgreen:

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OMG!!! That's it!!! :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8: That is it !! The sunny seat cat bed!! I have searched on the internet for hours...and couldn't find it. LOL

You just made my day!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Anyone have one? I am def getting it. We get great sunshine thru the windows. Of course I will never leave any of them alone while in it (in case they fall).

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
mickeysmomma":eyxqj6o7 said:
OMG!!! That's it!!! :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8: That is it !! The sunny seat cat bed!! I have searched on the internet for hours...and couldn't find it. LOL

You just made my day!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Anyone have one? I am def getting it. We get great sunshine thru the windows. Of course I will never leave any of them alone while in it (in case they fall).

You are welcome. I plan on getting one soon, but dont have one yet. They do have them buy one get one free right now (plus extra shipping and handling of course) If you get one before I do, let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom