Has anyone seen Cloudy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Find the REAL animals!

DSC03123.jpg

(That's our cat, Hawkeye on the lower left. Wherever Cloudy is, Hawkeye is sure to follow.)

Cloudy loves his teddy. :love5:

DSC03129.jpg

Best to let sleeping beardies lie... or sleep straight up and down, if that's what they prefer! LOL

DSC03130.jpg

Thanks for playing along! :mrgreen:

Em

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, that was adorable!
Does Hawkeye follow Cloudy around to protect him, or to stalk him?

Eadig

Juvie Member
Our Cat does that with Nesoberu too. She loves him.

he jumps off the couch and she watches him like a hawk, but it's not a hunter look, it's a "OMG Are you Ok?" kinda look.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Goonie":efb12 said:
Awww, that was adorable!
Does Hawkeye follow Cloudy around to protect him, or to stalk him?

Both! However the stalking is more the celebrity worship type, rather than in the cat hunting sort of way. LOL Hawkeye is a "stalker" from way back... will follow me around all day, getting under my feet, wanting to be held, "meow, meow, meow." I think that's why he likes Cloudy so much, as they have a lot in common this way (minus the meowing that is). Deeply needy, the both of them! He also likes to take any opportunity he can to nose and rub on Cloudy which Cloudy tolerates almost too well. Until that is, Hawkeye start nosing his tail. Another thing they have in common: love on me all you want, but don't mess with my tail! :!: LOL

The cutest thing is that if Cloudy is in his enclosure and I can't find Hawkeye (rare, but it happens), I can usually find him laying on the floor next to the glass. One part warmth, two parts love. :love5:

Eadig":efb12 said:
Our Cat does that with Nesoberu too. She loves him.

he jumps off the couch and she watches him like a hawk, but it's not a hunter look, it's a "OMG Are you Ok?" kinda look.
Jasper's Mom":efb12 said:
LOL, reminds me of ET! So cute.

Ahhh...

And to think a year ago, we were actually worried that the cats would try to do the lizard harm. Our other cat, Sidney isn't feeling the love however, but complete and utter mystification... and dare I say our one true hunter cat is a bit afraid of Cloudy... of CLOUDY! The world's biggest mushy snuggler! :wink:

Thanks all! :)

Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom