has anyone ever put your beardie in the feeder bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did this today because i really just didnt want to deal with trying to catch them.

but yeh i did watch him and didnt let him eat the bigger ones because hes only 10 and a half inches and hes not big enough yet

has anyone ever done this before? it just seems so much easier then putting them in his viv. i dust his salad anyway so hes not missing his calcium intake

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
i take a few feeders and put them in the bin after dusting then put sahara in there with em.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
nope... i like to give the proper size of feeders, i like to dust them. just gives more control when you have a bin for feeding, bin for feeders, and viv all seperate

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
My bearded dragon won't eat in the separate bin....they both refused to eat in there for two days. They like to chase them around in the viv. I have thought about doing this just to see what they would do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom