Has anyone else experienced this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Houdini's in a semi-brumation or so it seems. When I got home from work yesterday he was still wrapped in his blankey like a burrito so I went over to take a look at him. Apparently, he was awake with his eyes open but when he noticed me looking at him he immediately closed them to pretend he was asleep. Weird or what? Because I knew he was faking I gave him a bath (still no poop :( ) and he ended up eating a ton of supers.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
My girl does the same thing or if she is wrapped up and I rub her back and if I stop she opens her eyes and gives me a dirty look, then I rub her back again and she closes her eyes.

Infowars

mine has done that, I get home from work and she has not even got out of bed. It worried me at first, until my wife noticed its only on Mondays.
That sounds stupid , but every Monday for a few months she doesn't get out of bed. We figure maybe its because we take her EVERYWHERE all weekend long, that by Monday she is waiting for us to get her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom