Has any one here ordered a viv from BoaMaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Well, Im wanting to order either this one:

http://boamaster.com/products/4ft_reg-51-4.html

Or this one:

http://boamaster.com/products/4ft_b_dragon_enclosure_screen_top-50-4.html

They look pretty nice, and theyre under $200 :D
Does anyone have any experience with them?
And I had a few questions about the ordering options... Do they come with screen cut outs? I had wanted to stack my hermit crab cage on top of it, but it might just be easier to get cut outs I think. i can put my hermies somewhere else. Id rather have all to lights installed inside the viv though.
And whats a 4 ft base tube? Ive never heard of that before, but I hope I wouldnt need one.
And how do you order a different color? It says you can get a different color for a fee, but it doesnt say anything about it in the options.

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
just a heads up to make sure you saw the details. The first link does not have any cut outs on the top and you would have to install the fixtures inside the tank or order the cutouts, which makes the cost the same as the second link, and in essence the same tank. from what they say, they ship the products unassembled and flat, to save on shipping, and the instructions look easy enough to put together.

Good luck,

Drew

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh, ok. I was wondering why the larger one was $40 cheaper! LOL
Im still not sure which one I would get though. Do you think the non-screened viv would have enough ventilation? Thats my ontl concer with that one. I dont want to have to add vents to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom