Harnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
My baby beardie Rouge is about 8 inches tail to snout and I want to start taking her places. To do that I need a harness of some sort. But I have two problems I don't know how to make one and I don't know if she's big enough yet. Can someone please help me?

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I use floss for my nine inch dragon. I just take the floss, make a lasso type knot at one of the ends and then put it on my dragon. But not around the neck, I just strap it over. Like a shoulder strap for humans. It works for my Nim! Good luck on Rouge :D

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
if you have any extra microfiber cloths lying around you can use that as a quick harness.

fold the cloth in a triangle shape or cut it to fit around your beardie, cut 2 circles in the middle for the legs (measure to get the right space), then make 2 slits at the corners where they meet to put a string through. instant harness in 5 minutes. not very pretty, but it works.

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everybody! You've been really helpful. I can't wait to start taking Rouge places with me!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
noelerhard":1uz2gyhw said:
I finally got a harness for my baby, but it's a little to big
Aw, I'm sorry about that. On the plus side Rouge has been growing like a weed, so I'm sure it will fit soon :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom