Hard stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyoscar

Beardie name(s)
Oscar
Oscar’s belly has been very hard the past week. She has pooped and that hasn’t helped. She is one and a half so it might be eggs but I want to make sure it is not something serious. She does not have sand in her tank either. But once a week I put her in a sand box for a bit. And she gets bath once a week. She has acted like her normal self but I just want to make sure she is alright.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possibly eggs. Can you make them out if you feel her belly? Have you noticed her digging recently? How does she react when she has some time in the sand box?

Crazyoscar

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Oscar
I do not feel eggs. She doesn’t try to dig. When I put her in the sand she will just sit there the whole time.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
OK. It may not be eggs then. An x-ray or ultrasound would reveal that more definitively though. Has she been drinking in her bath? I would offer some drops of water on her nose to ensure she's hydrated well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom